During the months of January and February, I’m teaching a workshop at my church about finding God’s Will as you serve Him. This blog provides brief summaries of the previous classes in order to help people stay up to date if they can’t attend or have missed a session.
Previous Posts In the Series:
- Finding Your Passion for Service
- What Are Your Gifts: Passion for Service Pt. 2
- How and Who: Finding Your Passion for Service Pt. 3
- Why We Serve: Finding Your Passion for Service Pt. 4
- Influence and Relationships: Finding Your Passions for Service Pt. 5
Some of the handouts are available on their respective posts. If you can’t locate the appropriate handout, feel free to request them from me here.
Sometimes Someone Else Says It Best
As I prepared for this week’s post, I ran across this post. Since we’re focusing on discovering our personal missions for service, I thought this might be of interest to someone reading this blog. There are many ways we can serve as the author of the post below explains. It’s a bit long but well worth the read especially in light of recent events.